Monday, November 16, 2009

Hebrew School

Have you ever seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding? You know how they send the kids to Greek School and they learn Greek? Well, B is old enough now that she is in Hebrew School. Same kind of thing except B is learning Hebrew and preparing for her Bat Mitzvah. We usually carpool with another family that lives a couple miles away from us. Well, one evening when they dropped B off it was the older sister who was driving. She told me that B was trying to con her into letting her sit shotgun. The Older Sis told me this was how the conversation went….

B:
I can ride in the front.

Big Sis: B I don’t think so. You need to sit in the back with the other kids.

B: Really! I can sit up front. My Grandpa always lets me sit up front.

Big Sis: Well, your Grandpa has many more years experience driving than I do B.

B: Well, you have two hands to drive with and my Grandpa only has one!

*** I totally lost it at this point. Cracking up laughing because it is the truth. ***
****Although Big Sis had to give B that one, Miss B still rode in the back with the other kids. ****





2 comments:

Unknown said...

man she was not going to give up was she?

Jenny said...

Cute!